Sarah W. Conkright
TEL: (202) 310-5565
FAX: (202) 310-5555
2020 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20006
Sarah Conkright is a litigation associate focusing her practice on professional liability, employment and labor law. She counsels and represents clients in matters relating to claims of discrimination, retaliation, whistle-blower actions, wrongful discharge, and unfair labor practices. She has experience in cases involving claims under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, ADEA, FLSA, and other federal, state, and local laws. Her clients include public and private companies, as well as non-profit organizations. She regularly practices in state and federal courts in Virginia and the District of Columbia, as well as in Maryland federal court. She also has experience handling matters pending before the EEOC and federal, state and local agencies.
Sarah also has significant experience handling products liability and complex civil litigation matters. Sarah represents business owners, lawyers, real estate brokers, and other professionals in both state and federal court, and in alternative resolution settings. Sarah’s analytical skills, legal knowledge, and attention to detail make her a strong advocate for her clients.
Prior to joining Carr Maloney, Sarah served as a law clerk to the Honorable Marcus D. Williams and the Honorable John M. Tran in the 19th Judicial Circuit, Fairfax, Virginia. Sarah graduated magna cum laude from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, where she served as production editor of the Catholic University Law Review.
- Co-author, “DRI Insurance Policy Rescission Compendium- Maryland,” Defense Research Institute, May 2019
- Co-author, “DRI Insurance Policy Rescission Compendium- District of Columbia,” Defense Research Institute, May 2019
- Co-author, “Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Compendium – Maryland,” Defense Research Institute, May 2018
- Co-author, “Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Compendium – District of Columbia,” Defense Research Institute, May 2018
- Co-author, “The Ethics of Technology: Lawyer Competency and Client Confidentiality In The Digital Age,” Carr Maloney’s Legally Speaking, July 2016
District of Columbia
US District Court
Eastern District of Virginia
District of Columbia
District of Maryland
US Courts of Appeals
Catholic University of America,
Columbus School of Law, JD
magna cum laude
University of Virginia, BA
Virginia State Bar
Virginia Bar Association
Defense Research Institute