Washington, D.C. (May 10, 2022): As we move further into 2022, employers and employees are going to be facing ongoing and new challenges in handling legal restrictions and rules around employment. For example, companies continue to respond to the global COVID-19 pandemic as more policies and guidance continue to come to light.
Members of the Management and Professional Liability Alliance (MPLA) will be discussing the following emerging issues and recent developments in employment and labor laws such as:
- Restrictive covenants and lateral movement in a post-COVID world
- Sexual harassment and assault claims
- Litigation during COVID
- Issues employers need to consider/be aware of when hiring /allowing employees to work in states other than where the employer is located
“Emerging Issues and Recent Developments in Employment Law” is a complimentary CLE/CE webinar on Thursday, June 2, 200 from 2:00-3:30 PM ET.
- Opening Remarks: Jan E. Simonsen, Esq., Carr Maloney P.C.
- Moderator: Storrs W. Downey, Esq., Downey & Lenkov LLC
- Kyle G. Kunst, Esq., Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- Thomas L. McCally, Esq., Carr Maloney P.C.
- Sean Pierce, Esq., Wallace Jordan Ratliff & Brandt LLC
- Robert L. Sallander, Jr, Esq., Greenan, Peffer, Sallander & Lally LLP