Washington, D.C. (October 14, 2022): Join Carr Maloney PC partner Tina Maiolo and other members of the Management & Professional Liability Alliance in their complimentary webinar with Perrin Conferences titled, “Spooky Depth of Employment Litigation: Busting Preconceptions and Myths” on October 19, 2022, 2:00-3:30 PM ET.
The webinar will cover topics including defending against attorney fee requests, the interplay of FMLA/ADA/Work Comp Law, the impact of the Supreme Court decision in Dobbs and the expansion of Transgender protections in light of the 4th Circuit Decision in Kesha Williams v. Stacey Kincaid, and so much more.
If you are interested in attending this complimentary webinar, CLE/CE credits will be available at the registration link here.
Webinar Panelists will include:
- Storrs W. Downey, Esq., Downey & Lenkov LLC
- Tina Maiolo, Esq., Carr Maloney P.C.
- Robert L. Sallander, Jr, Esq., Greenan, Peffer, Sallander & Lally LLP
Roundtable Panelists will Include:
- Sean Pierce, Esq., Wallace Jordan Ratliff & Brandt LLC
- Kyle Kunst, Esq., Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- Brian Kluk, McCollum Crowley P.A.
- Noah A. Frank, General Counsel, Enlivant
- Stacy Hinners, Legal Counsel/ Labor, Employment & Benefits, O-I Glass, Inc.