Carr Maloney’s Quarterly Newsletter, The Legal Ethics Exclusive Issue 6 is now available!
This newsletter features:
- Virginia State Bar Actions on Rule Changes and Legal Ethics Opinions
- “Legal Ethics Opinion 1897: Replying All to an Email When the Opposing Party is Copied” Comment by Stephen Rutigliano
- “Legal Ethics Opinion 1898: Accepting Cryptocurrency as an Advance Fee for Legal Services” Comment by Stephen Rutigliano
- “Legal Ethics Opinion 1899: Use of Conversion Clause in Flat Fee Agreements” Comment by Stephen Rutigliano
- Congratulations to Dennis J. Quinn on his three years of service as Chair of the Virginia State Bar’s Standing Committee on Legal Ethics
- Upcoming Events: “11th Annual Avoiding Legal Malpractice Seminar 2022”
To learn more about Carr Maloney’s Legal Ethics Counseling and how we can further assist you, please visit our Legal Ethics Counseling Practice Group page.