Washington, D.C. (July 19, 2021): On September 17, 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM ET, Partner Dennis Quinn and Eileen Garczynski of Ames & Gough will be presenting in the 10th Annual Avoiding Legal Malpractice Seminar 2021.
This course is designed to educate attorneys on measures that can be taken to better serve the interests of their clients; and to encourage lawyers to establish and maintain standards in their law practice to meet their responsibilities to their clients.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Update on Legal Malpractice Claim Statistics
- Most likely types of legal malpractice claims arising out of the economic downturn and how to avoid them
- Lateral hires and associate training issues during and post-COVID
- Identifying potential conflicts of interest among affiliated companies
- Recognizing which clients to take and which to avoid
- Tips for better engagement and disengagement letters
- Protecting client confidences and communications
- Technology and cybersecurity concerns for attorneys working from home
- Lawyer well-being post-pandemic
Please click here to register for this event.