Washington, D.C. (August 21, 2021): Carr Maloney P.C. is pleased to announce that 5 lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. “We are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide.”
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Carr Maloney P.C. would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Paul J. Maloney – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Thomas L. McCally – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Kevin M. Murphy – Trusts and Estates
- Dennis J. Quinn – Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Jan E. Simonsen – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants